With effect from Sunday 13th September 2020 St James will be adopting the following pattern of regular services:
- 10.30am – Parish Communion – live-streamed on Facebook.
- 3.00pm – Evensong from Church via Zoom
- 5pm – Celtic Evening Prayer on Facebook (orders of service available free from church)
- 10.30am – Celtic Communion in church (a short midweek service of communion which is not filmed for online – all welcome)
- 11-12 – Church open for private prayer.
- 5pm – Evening Prayer (different each time – exploring different traditions within Christianity both old and contemporary) on Facebook
This service plan is under constant review. It will be formally revised at the end of October when we hope to bring back the 8am on Sunday if we consider we can make this COVID secure. If we do that then the main morning service time might be revised at this point too, plus we will look at revisions on who can attend Evensong in person. For now it will be choir only in the church – and congregation via Zoom.
Please be patient with the changes as we work hard to bring back services in a safe manner.
We encourage you to try something new with us in this time – and to see and search for the gift of this season.
Thank you for all your support during this difficult time – it is very much appreciated.