St James Church Malden is holding its Annual Parochial Church Meeting on 16th May at approximately 11.00 pm. You can attend in person in Church or through Zoom video conferencing.
The meeting will follow immediately after the 10.30 am Sunday morning Eucharist.
By video conference
This will take the form of a Zoom Meeting. “Doors open” from 11:00.
To join the meeting follow this link and enter:
- Meeting ID: 953 9296 8038
- Password: no password
Alternatively you can dial in from any phone by following these steps carefully:
- Call this number from any phone: 0208 080 6592
- When prompted, enter the ‘Meeting ID’ (remember to include the hash on the end): 953 9296 8038#
- When prompted for a ‘Participant ID’, just dial another hash: #
- When prompted for a ‘Password’, dial: # (there is no password)
- Please then wait a short moment as we admit you into the service.
To attend the meeting and vote you need to be on the electoral roll of the Church. Details of how to confirm or apply for membership have been previously made available.
The meeting will hear reports on various aspects of the Church’s and its associated organisation’s activities and will elect members to roles: Church Wardens, Parochial Church Council members, &c.
Papers for the meeting will be posted below as they become available: