We are a caring community and want to ensure that everyone including the young or vulnerable feel and are safe at all times.
If you would like to bring any matter to the attention of our Safeguarding Officers (Mike Green and Wendy Morris) please complete the form below. The contents will be forwarded to both officers and a copy sent back to you. The information will not be otherwise retained.
If for any reason you do not want to liaise with our safeguarding team please use our contact form and ask the Parish Office to put you in touch with the person of your choice, for example, our Church Wardens (Sarah Candy and Grace Sinclair).
If you do not want to disclose your e-mail address, please contact the Parish Office and again ask them to put you in touch with the person of your choice.
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline:
- 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours).
- Phone if you are worried about a child.
- 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours).
- Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline:
- 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours).
- Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline:
- 116 123 (open 24 hours).
- Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline:
- 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).