Join us in person, by live streaming, or by reading our textual posts. See the appropriate section below.
Attending in person
On Sundays 5th and 12th July we are delighted to welcome everyone back to our morning Eucharist services but to comply with current guidance attendance will be strictly limited to 24 worshippers.
Anyone can apply for a place. To do so:
- for 5th July please contact Mother Katie (vicar@StJamesMalden.org)
- for 12th July please contact our Churchwarden, Grace Sinclair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you come without a booking please be prepared to be turned away at the door.
If you have a place:
- Do not come if you develop CoVID symptoms of any kind
- Avoid public transport if possible or wear a face mask if you cannot
- Observe the social distancing arrangements at Church at all times including
- Follow the one-way entry/ exit system
- Use hand sanitation provided on entry
- Keep at least 2 metres from other worshippers
- wear a face mask, available if required
- Sadly guidance excludes socialising whilst in Church
- Comply with other measures as advised
The Church will be open from 10:00am to allow staggered entry. The service will commence at 10:30am.
The service will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook to allow those who cannot attend for any reason (lack of spaces, those shielding, &c) to participate in the service from home.
At 10:30am each Sunday follow this link.
Read on for further details and to download the Order of Service so that you can participate in the responses is you wish.
You do not need a Facebook login or registration as the page is “Public” but if you are logged in then you will avoid Facebook nagging you to do so!
Check the following links on our website: